VIEW CASE STUDIES FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS VIEW CASE STUDIES FOR SECONDARY STUDENTS LOGIN TO MEMBERS AREA
All Case Study major inquiry questions
- NEW How and why do people choose to remember significant events of the past?
- NEW Who migrated to the Australian colonies and what were their lives like?
- NEW How and why did Australia become a nation?
- What contribution have groups and individuals made in a community?
- Who were the people who came to Australia and why did they come?
- What does Springfield tell us about Australian colonial life?
- Why did the great journeys of exploration occur?
- How has our community changed?
- Why did Europeans settle in Australia?
- Exploring the impact of a significant event – Gold and the Eureka Stockade
- What are the Mysteries of Lake Mungo?
- Who 'discovered Australia'?
- Myths and mysteries of the crossing of the Blue Mountains
- What was the life of a female convict really like?
- The Eureka Rebellion – could you have stopped it from happening?
- What happened in a frontier conflict near Broome in 1864?
- Was Ned Kelly a hero or a villain?
- World War 1 — Did WWI divide or unite local communities?
- Coniston Massacre — What happened at Coniston in 1928?
- What happened to 'Smithy'?
- Great Depression — Testing images of the Great Depression
- Why did the Government lie about the bombing of Darwin?
- What are the mysteries of Maralinga?
- Snowy Hydro-Electric Scheme — A melting pot of different nations?
- How have Indigenous people's citizenship rights changed over time?
- Vietnam — Can you be a Vietnam War ‘myth buster’?
- What happened to Juanita Nielsen?